CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Skycoaster

This first shot is just to give a little perspective on the Skycoaster. Chris and Joie were both dying to go on it. At first Chris wanted me to go on it with Joie and Whitney. Throughout the day he kept teasing me about going with them.
Finally I told him I would go. He can tell when I am bluffing and he could see that I meant it. Now I could have rode it and been fine. Would I have enjoyed it? Not at all! But I could have done it. Now really I knew that he wanted to go but did not want to pay for all of us to go as it was a little pricey. Out of the pure kindness of his heart he decided he would go as he was worried about my neck. ;) Granted, I do have a weak neck and that is a large part of why I do not like to ride a lot of the rides but I don't think that was his real reason for sparing me. Then he just had his hands full convincing Whitney to go.

The Pierce Boys were the first to go up.


Whitney, Chris and Joie all suited up and ready to go! Poor Wit was a nervous wreck! I think she would do just about anything to please her Dad though. I am proud of her for being brave and trying it out.




Starting the climb to the top. I felt bad for both of them because they couldn't wear their glasses. Both girls are as blind as bats! I hate not being able to see and so does Wit.


The drop.

Look at us!!! We're flyin'!!!

The new Tamron lens Chris got me for my camera was awesome as you can see from these pics. It is able to zoom in from far away and still take great close up shots without having to change the lens.

1 comments:

The Cook Clan

Awesome pictures!! I LOVE Whits face of terror in the one picture =) They sure are brave or crazy...or both!!!