CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ashlyn's First Day of Preschool

August 17, 2010
I took Ashlyn to pick out an outfit for her first day of preschool. This is the cute little number she picked out with a little help from me. I gave her a choice of three different shirts and I was surprised when she picked the black one. She knew she wanted a shaky/skirt. She calls skirts shakies because she likes they way they move when she shakes her booty. It is hard to tell in this photo but she is shaking it in this photo. We went to an open house a few weeks prior and she had been excited to go to school ever since. Her teacher's name is Dana Elmer and the preschool is at her house on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30-3:00. Ashlyn has 9 other classmates.
After we went to the open house she kept telling me she needed a packpack (backpack). She loves Minnie Mouse but she calls her Daisy. There is no telling this little girl anything! She believes what she believes. I have tried to tell her this is Minnie Mouse but she refuses to listen to me.


Ashlyn did great! She went right in and got busy.


Every time we drop or pick Ashlyn up, Landon fights to get out of my arms. Then he makes a beeline for this toy. I think he would really like to stay.

4 comments:

The Phipps

What a cute outfit!! Have fun at pre-school Ashlyn!!

Shannon

Love the shaky skirt! Too cute!

The Patty Cake House

YAY Ashlyn!!!! She looks so cute!!!

Pepple

I can't believe our girls are preschool age! She is so darling. I love her long hair (I'm jealous since Lola's is still short from all her hair cutting endeavors). Her outfit is super cute too.