CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Landon at 11 Months

Landon is eleven months today and has officially entered the "Here Comes Trouble" stage. He has discovered the joy of the toilet and the toilet paper holder. He gets so gleeful pulling it off that actually let him do it sometimes. He learned how to climb the stairs and had a giant bruise on his forehead to prove it. He loves all the typical favorites. The cats food and water bowls, the dishwasher, the kitchen cupboards, pulling books off the bookshelves any kind of electronic device he can get to. I actually found him a few months back trying to put a DVD into the XBOX tray. They start so young these days, don't they?

Making messes. It's hard to be too annoyed when he flashes that smile at me though.

He loves when Chris throws him in the air! Chris throws him as hard and far as he can and he cannot get enough of it. He will start arching his back and trying to push his legs off Chris's chest. This is his way of saying "Toss me around Dad"! Often people become alarmed by this display. I think Chris has finally gotten his roller coaster buddy in Landon.


When Whitney starts playing the piano Landon is never far behind. He used to just hang out right at her feet and mess with the pedals. Now that he can pull up he gets to play duets with her. But mostly he just stands there and enjoys the music. I think we have a music aficionado on our hands. Whitney says his favorite is "Think of Me" from Phantom of the Opera.


Sloppy Kisser
Landon's kisses are messy! Mouth as wide as it can go with lots of slobber and tongue action. You might want to click on the above shot to really get the full effect. He sure loves to give'em though!

11 comments:

Susieq

He is sooooo adorable. I can't wait to meet him in person. You are coming to the reunion, aren't you? He really does remind me of Chris at that age.

The Patty Cake House

Oh he is still the cutest baby ever!!!! I love him!!!!

The Fisher's

He's so cute! I can't believe he'll be 1 in only a month! Where does all that time go?

Heather

Susan, Yes we are planning on coming to the family reunion. It will be a nice break from the heat hear! Can't wait to see everyone!

Elizabeth

I can't wait to see your sloppy kisser this summer and the rest of your darling family!

The Cook Clan

Great pictures!! Landon is as cute as ever!! I can't believe he's almost a year already!!

~The Dippold's

They grow up so fast! Whitney looks so grown up in the pic at the piano. Too cute! :)

Mary

I don't even know Chris very well, but I think that picture of Landon in the air looks so much like Chris! And I was thinking Landon needs a puppy to help string out the toilet paper...they'd have a lot of fun together.

Mindy

Oh I wish I knew him! What a cutie, and I totally can see myself letting our little guy play with toilet paper if it makes him happy.

The Phipps

Oh how cute!!! Enjoy those kisses you can!! He is a cutie pie!

Shannon

He is so adorable! How you could you possibly stay mad at the little face? Vance just started giving sloppy kisses and I just love them!