CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ashlyn's Antics

While I was at a doctor's appointment today, Chris was in the waiting room with Landon and Ashlyn. We are assigned to go to the very special "Fliers" clinic. You get extra special treatment in the Air Force is you are a flier or family member of a flier. I guess Ashlyn was in heaven with a roomful of pilots to impress. She must of been searching her brain for how to best capture their attention. Chris said, she went to the middle of the room , got down on her hands and knees, flipped her skirt up and announced, "I like to spank my bum-bum!" While spanking herself!!! But wait it gets even better. Chris immediately said, "She learned this behavior from her Mother". They both got big laughs. I can promise that she most surely did not learn that from her Mother! Where does she come up with this stuff?!?!? If nothing else she relieved some of the tedium of waiting at the doctor's office. She has also been pining after The Rock since seeing the Tooth Fairy at the movie theater. I am very scared for her teen years.

11 comments:

The Patty Cake House

That made me laugh out loud!!!! I love her!!!!

Susieq

Oh, my gosh. I fell off my chair laughing at this. However, sometimes when a kid is hard to raise now, they are wonderful teenagers. You can always hope. LOL

Anonymous

That's AWESOME! Lol!

Mindy

Oh my heck I am dying of laughter. That is so funny! I love it! (and I know she didn't learn that from you, it was probably chris) :)

The Phipps

That is so funny!! And I can just picture it! She's a cutie...and hope the teenage years work out for you:) haha

Benjamin and Jennie

haha oh that is so funny! Cute little Ashlyn:) Heather you look amazing by the way!!!!

Carissa

wow! I would have loved to see that one in person, but it's almost just as funny to read about it. Whenever Tyler uses the "learned it from mother" line, it means HE taught them, so.... ;)

Elizabeth

Oh to be Ashlyn, life is never boring and I love to read about it.

The Cook Clan

Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious!! What a crazy little girl! You're going to have your hands full, huh? Thanks for the laugh =)

Shannon

Ya right, Heather. We all know Chris was telling the truth. She learned this from her mother. lol!

Jenny Kuhni

Oh Heather! That is hilarious, not for you to be known as the one that taught her but just so funny that she did that! What a crack up! We seriously miss you guys to pieces, I hope hope hope we get to see you guys again sooner than later. :)