CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pregnant Heather


Here I am, in all my pregnant glory. I look like I'm about 8 months pregnant but I'm only 21 weeks along. I have to say I was shocked when I saw these shots. I didn't realize I was this big! I guess this is what happens when you're on your 4th pregnancy and your abdominal muscles are nonexsistent. I don't think 2 c-sections helped things either. At least that is what I like to console myself with. And here's the real shocker so far I've only gained about 4 pounds. How is that even possible!?! I have decided #4 is my limit because I have been the most miserable, complainingest pregnant woman around. I actually used to pride myself on being a good pregnant woman but those days are long gone. I can't stand myself and I know my husband is ready to trade me in.

16 comments:

The Phipps

You look great!!!!

Joe*Nikki

I think you look so cute!!! You are lucky, I have gainned 8 pounds already. You are one of those "cute" pregnant girls that we all want to look like when we are pregnant. I, on the other hand am not one of them. :) You look great!!

Carissa

You have had two c-sections? You're a trooper! I think you look terrific.

Anonymous

8 months?! Yeah, right! You look incredible--just the same but with a little bump in the front!

Kaysha Alesa

You look better than I do NOT pregnant. I am excited for you!! 4 lbs. Ummm. I gained 80 with Jarom. What is that?

Katie Webb

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I've heard women say they got bigger with each one. I can't imagine being bigger than I was with Morgan. I felt like a blimp! But really, you do look amazing! We're so excited for you guys!

The Patty Cake House

You are so dang cute!

Pepple

You are so beautiful Heather! You aren't big at all, just a tiny bump. So cute! I do think every pregnancy gets bigger and harder though. I was miserable with Jarom and I am usually a pretty good preggo woman.

Anonymous

You look awesome! I love the little bump, you are not big at all!

~The Dippold's

I think you are so cute!! You look just the same. You just have a little bump out front . . . one to be proud of! :)

Brett and Diane

BIG I don't think so you look tiny. Only 4 pounds that's crazy. Specially since we just went through the holiday food and you've got a pass to let that belly grow and for it to be cute and okay. It was fun seeing a belly picture keep posting that cute LITTLE bump!

Elizabeth

I love pregnant shots. You look fantastic. I can't wait for these little babies to arrive. I feel your pain and it's only #2 for me.

Mary

Heather, you look great. The excitement is worth the wait, right? (Easy for me to say.)

The Healthy Nutcase

Heather, you are so cute! I've realized that that is not a term that pregnant women like but... you are so dang cute!!! I just love that little baby bump!

Kattelman Krew
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kattelman Krew

Seriously,
you look great, I particularly loved getting obnoxious comments from the cashiers at Walmart.

and I have no excuse, it was my first!

you look great, always have :)