CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Granny's

Whenever we go to Vernal Chris always has to stop in Heber City so we can get shakes at Granny's! They are like blizzards but hey have around 50 flavors to choose from. It has become a tradition.

Landon enjoying some french fries. Please ignore his crazy hair. He looks like a homeless baby!


Ashlyn is our chocoholic and of course chose chocolate!



Whitney got Fudge.

Gavin got an Oreo Grasshopper shake.

Chris's face is saying "Hurry up and take the photo already! I've got ice cream waiting to be eaten!" He had peanut butter with peanut butter cups and I had Butter Pecan. It was yummy!



Ashlyn sharing with her baby brother.

2 comments:

The Phipps

Looks like your family is having a lot of fun lately! I really want some ice cream now!!

Mindy

Oh my heavens!!!!! I LOVE THAT PLACE! My grandma used to live in vernal (My mom was born and grew up in vernal) and every time, I MEAN every time we went to visit my grandparents we would stop at Granny's, and I would always get the strawberry shake. What a small world!
Your kids are adorable as always, I miss them!