CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Knocked Up

It's official I am with child, pregnant, PG, preggers, expecting but Chris's perennial, all time favorite is knocked up. Of course this is all thanks to Chris as he likes to tell me. We thought we were done but got the verdict from the Big Guy that we were not. Our due date is May 21st. Chris was really hoping for twins and was pretty disappointed to find out at the ultrasound that there was only one bun in the oven. When Whitney first found out the first thing she asked me was where the baby would be sleeping. Translation, she is worried she might have to share her room. She says she is hoping for a boy, so that Gavin will have a brother but I think there is a healthy dose of not wanting to share a room thrown in there as well. She is so spoiled! This is about the time I gave her my lecture on how I never had my own room and had to walk to school with no shoes in the snow for 12 miles. Gavin says he is also hoping for a boy. I'm interested to see how Ashlyn reacts once the baby arrives. In general she loves babies but she does not like for Chris or I to hold or pay attention to babies. Chris is his usual go big or go home self. He tells everyone! While I always feel so stupid telling people. I was trying to think of a cute/creative way to share the news on here but as you can see I came up with nada. I wanted to take a picture of Chris holding a sign that said "My Swimmers Can Really Swim" but he wasn't going for it.

20 comments:

Susieq

I am so excited to get another grandbaby! And what is it with men and twins? In the days before many ultrasounds, I got huge one month with Spencer. The doctor said we'd wait one more month, and then do an ultrasound. Howard was so excited, and said 'hey, maybe it's triplets.' Yeah, I almost hit him.

Pepple

Yay I am so excited for you guys!!! So much fun! You guys have such adorable cute babies.

The Patty Cake House

Yay!!! Can't wait for that new baby!!! :O)

Windy

Congratulations!!

Unknown

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting:) We can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. That's funny about Whitney:) LOL

Sheila

Eric's post was from Sheila:) oops, I was signed in under him.

The Fisher's

Congratulations!! That's awesome news! May is a good month, both my babies are May babies :) I hope you are feeling alright so far! Good luck in the coming months.

Joe*Nikki

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!! We want you to have another sweet little Ashlyn!!

The Phipps

that is great news!!! congrats!!!you have a wonderful family and you kids are so cute !!!!!

Mindy

Congratulations!

The Cook Clan

How exciting!! Congratulations!! Four is a good number...nice and even. I would have loved to have another but we are definately done =) I'm so happy for you guys =)

steph

yea! i am clapping out loud all by myself right now. congratulations!! oh and when are you guys planning on being done with the active army and moving to utah?

Carissa

I like the sign idea, how funny! Congratulations you guys!

Duncan Family

congrats!

Katie Webb

How fun and exciting! Congratulations!

Brett and Diane

Congratulations!!!! I heard the news on Sunday but I didn't have your email and I didn't want to comment about it on here till you officially said something. I'm so excited for you guys! You and Chris are such awesome parents what a LUCKY baby! Now that you've made it official you'll have to keep us posted on all the details! Now you really have to come out to Vernal this summer so we can meet our new cousin. I mean wouldn't that be so much fun traveling with 4 kids and especially with a infant.=)

Anonymous

That is so exciting!!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Anonymous

Those "surprise" babies are the best.
I have 3! HA!

Way to begat!

Sarah P

So, Chris gave you another "GIFT". That is great! I can't believe you guys have another one on the way. I am so glad I found your blog. I can't believe how big all the kids have gotten since you left Colorado.
Sarah, Mike, and Orazio

malia

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you guys! How wonderful!!! Oh wow, I am just tickled pink! :) or Blue! or blue! :) loves to you all!