CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our Christmas Baby

John with his hot date Miss Zaylee Jane. She calls him Johnny. Something no one else is allowed to do. =)

Can you tell how excited he is to be the center of attention?

Christmas 1981 was one of my best Christmas's ever. On December 23rd my Mom delivered my first and only brother, John. I can still vividly recall our trip to the hospital to pick them up on Christmas Eve. We girls were so tickled when my Mom brought him out in a red stocking. Best present I ever got in a stocking! Those were the days when you did not know the sex of your baby until they arrived. We were all so excited to have a boy in the family after three girls! Yesterday we celebrated his 28th birthday. I had been teasing him about starting to loose his hair now that he is an old man, but he still has a full head of luscious hair. Happy Birthday John!!! We are so blessed to have you in our family! You have finally made it onto the world famous blog!

2 comments:

Shannon

All these years, I never knew that your mom brought him home in a stocking! That is so sweet! Great to see a picture of John, too!

Jenny Kuhni

How fun! I have two brothers and I just love 'em! :) How fun! Hope you guys are doing good, we think about you guys all the time. :)