CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Landon at 6 Months

Landon turned 6 months on November 18th. Due to the craziness of moving I have not had a chance to blog about it till now. Can I just say that I have been more than a little annoyed by how this whole moving mess is depriving me of enjoying Landon's baby time? The older I get the more I love babies! I seriously think I would like to have a 4 month old for forever. He is still in need of his 6 month check up so I don't have any stats. Though everyone thinks he is a year old and he needs 12 month size clothes length wise. In that chunk of time he had some pretty big firsts! He mastered sitting up. He loves to stick out his tongue when he's really happy. Something else that reminds me of Wit when she was a baby.


He also started solids and is loving them! I should have offered them earlier because he will eat anything with gusto! My other kids wouldn't take solids for the longest time and then were really picky about which baby foods they would eat.

Sadly, I never did get to have the ducky photo shoot I was wanting. The angle of this shot is making his feet look huge but his feet are actually the only small thing on him. He is very social and loves when people interact with him. He is also really enjoying his toys.



1 comments:

The Cook Clan

He is so darn cute!! I was the same way with Liam...I wished so badly that the entire first year would have lasted a lot longer...especially since he was my last=)