CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

All the girls!
This was the best group shot of the kids that I could get. =) Zaylee was feeling under the weather, Landon was tired and the rest of the kids were just too wound up for posing. Much of Christmas Eve day was spent preparing a feast. Chris fried a turkey and we had lots of trimmings to go with it. Hollee and I made pies since I felt so cheated this Thanksgiving. Our apple pies bubbled over and started a little fire in the oven! We had a moment of panic but it put itself out quickly.

Last year Gavin said his Christmas jammies were too babyish and then this year seemed a little disappointed that his jammies weren't more festive.

I got all my siblings Christmas jammies (a first for all of them)! We felt like we were in an Old Navy commercial. =) My brother wasn't too thrilled with his Mr. Grinch PJ's. I'm pretty sure he will never wear them again. Totally worth the $15 I spent though, as the look on his face was priceless and made the rest of us laugh all night long!


Awww!!! Baby St. Nick and his big sissy!

The W Girls!
I always say that I had to give Whitney a W name so Wendy would have company. My other two sisters and I all have H names.

Zoee, Hollee and Zaylee ready for Santa!

Ho, ho,ho!!! Look who came to visit our house! Chris loves playing Santa Claus! He starts buying early and keeps it up till Christmas Eve every year. He just needs a belly that jiggles like a bowl full of jelly.

1 comments:

My Three Boys

I sucked it up on the pics.I was so mad I don't have one of you and I or all of us together. However i can send you one of all the kiddos.