CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Landon at 7 Months

Oh, how I love my Baby Bear!!! He is 7 months old today. I have been calling him Baby Bear because he has fallen into a pattern where he wakes up around 7 a.m. by 10 a.m. he is down for a nap after eating a 6 oz. bottle, followed by a jar of baby food, followed by another 6 oz. bottle! He is like a bear getting ready to hibernate. =) He usually naps until 2-3 p.m. Then around 6 pm he repeats that eating schedule and it is in bed by 9 p.m. Growing so fast takes lots of food and sleep! He went to the doctor on Tuesday. Here are his stats:
19 lbs. 7 oz. 50%
29 1/2" 97%
Head circumference off the charts!
Since this was a new doctor they were concerned over his huge melon. I had to explain that his father and I both have huge heads and this is normal for him.
He is extremely social and loves nothing more than for people to notice him and pay attention to him. He will smile and stare at people until he gets the attention he craves.
Yesterday he got a little trim on his hair from Aunt Hollee. His hair was starting to grow over his ears and he was growing a bit of a mullet. She also took a tiny bit off the top. He is so wiggly I had not dared attempt it on my own.

He loves splish splashin' in the tub.

0 comments: