CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving at Cracker Barrel

Warning: These photos were taken with a camera purchased back in 2002 and are not of the best quality. My camera was missing so I had to make do. Makes me appreciate my Canon all the more though!
Let's eat!!!
Ashlyn enjoying her chocolate cake.

Gavin you have a little something in your teeth. =)


Whitney plotting her next move or her evil plans for world domination???

Gavin was taking the game a little more seriously.

Waiting for a table.
Since we had yet to unearth our pots and pans we ventured out in the hopes of finding something open for our Thanksgiving meal. Chris did not think anything would be open, I said I thought we'd be able to find something. Love it when I'm right!!! Cracker Barrel was having a booming business day! Who knew so many people choose not to cook on Turkey Day??? We got there around 6 and were told we had just missed the rush but yet still had to wait for a table. Giving us time to browse the store and suffer through several Ashlyn fits of the I wannas. I was feeling a tad sad about the whole thing but I think the kids actually preferred it! We told them they could order whatever they wanted. Gavin had his usual plain hamburger with fries and lots of ketchup. Ashlyn ate mostly fries. Whitney had chicken fried steak with mac n cheese, mashed potatoes and fries. Followed by chocolate cake with ice cream. Landon loved the sweet potato casserole!!! Chris and I stuck with the traditional holiday fare.













0 comments: