CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Tree Trimming & Cats

I almost forgot that I promised Gavin I would blog this photo. He said I was to call it,"Cat in the Hat". =D Oddball did not find this as funny as Gavin did. They are actually at the vet today getting neutered. Gavin is feeling pretty badly for them. We actually got our tree up Tuesday night which you can kinda see in the background. The kids were feeling pretty neglected that it was not up yet.
Whitney looks like she is choking Aladdin in this shot.

Ashlyn was so excited to decorate the tree!

Landon loved looking at the lights!

5 comments:

The Patty Cake House

Tell Gavin Kaden thought the picture was funny!! :)

Mary

I'm not sure where I've been, but I'm catching up on blogs and enjoyed reading about all your moving adventures...and the kittys! I'm thinking Santa will surprise Tim with a cat this year. It's the only way I can sneak one into the house, and I've been teaching Champ not to eat them so I just might pull it off!

Pepple

I love the cat pictures! Moving is always so stressful, but looks like you guys came through it great! I can't wait to see pics of the new house.

My Three Boys

You are so good to have your tree and decorations up. i have done nothing. Ster put up the lights outside, before he left. i how ever can't seem to get moving on the tree.just not in the Christmas mood I guess.

Shannon

Cat in the hat...how clever!