CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Photos
























Landon was so thrilled with his new shoes, I had a hard time getting him to look anywhere but at his shoes! Lesson learned: introduce new shoes prior to attempting a photo shoot. This little guy has something of a foot fetish. He loves his own feet and the kids have found if they put their feet within his reach it will keep him entertained for quite some time. The germaphobe in me couldn't stand this and I had to put a stop to this practice. He loves his sleepers with the little animals on the feet and will spend lots of time trying to get them. The older three were good little models for me, even Ashlyn! Yay! I had bribed them with pizza and ice cream which might have had a little something to do with it. =) I turn into something of a beast when in the pursuit of the "perfect photo" and have to apologize in advance and after photo sessions.

4 comments:

The Patty Cake House

VERY CUTE!!!!!

Shannon

Great picture of the kids! I think that might be one of the first pictures of Whitney where I can actually see a little bit of Heather in her! And, by the way, I think that all moms turn into beasts while trying to get kids to cooperate for pictures! I'm always sweating like crazy!!

Brett and Diane

Wow you did those pictures yourself. Wish you lived closer so you could do ours.=) Your kids are adorable. Hope you had a really great Christmas in your new home!

~The Dippold's

Love the pics! They turned out super cute! Miss you guys! :D