CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Visit With Santa




Saturday we visited the mall so Ashlyn and Landon could see Santa. Ashlyn had been very excited to see him but got a little shy when she got up on his knee. She told Santa she wants a Whoopsie Doo baby doll. Whoopsie Doo can be fed and needs her diaper changed. Really??? Don't we have the living and breathing model already?!? Whitney and Gavin did not want to visit with Santa this year. I told them that was fine. Chris told them kids who didn't visit with Santa wouldn't be getting any presents. They saw Santa. We did pay for a photo with all 4 kids but my scanner is still MIA. They told me I could only take 1 photo with my camera but I cheated and took two. Every now and then I like to walk on the wild side. Later that night we went to our ward Christmas party which was incredible! All we knew was that they were having one and it started at 5:30. It had "A Night in Bethlehem" theme. Whitney said it was the best Christmas party she had ever been too. They had Santa there afterwards. We totally could have saved ourselves a long wait and 17 bucks for 1 5x7! Though Ashlyn and Landon were pretty dirty by that point of the night. Whitney and Gavin wanted to see this Santa. I think it had a little something to do with the candy canes he was handing out. =)

4 comments:

Mindy

Love it! Living on the wild side huh? :) Your baby is growing up, he is such a cutie. I wish we got to meet hime.

Shannon

You wild woman! Two pictures when they only said one? That made me laugh. Cute pics!

The Patty Cake House

I love the pictures!!! So cute!!!

This Idaho Girl

Kind of funny that Santa showed up at the end of a "Night in Bethlehem" party.