CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Tonight Gavin and I went out on a date just the two of us. We started off the evening at Ruby Tuesday's where we dined on mini burgers and french fries with lots of ketchup! I wanted to talk to him about how when I have the baby I will be at the hospital for a few days and where he would stay and so forth. I also, mentioned that I would not feel too well for awhile and wouldn't be able to do a lot right away. To which he replied in a very puzzled tone of voice, "So you'll lay on the couch and watch TV and Dad will do everything?" I couldn't wait to get home and share this little nugget of wisdom with Chris! Next we were off to Fun Factory where we enjoyed a game of glow-in-the-dark miniature golf. And we capped off the evening with ice cream at Smooochies. Where Gavin requested a double scoop of cookies and cream. The sales girl kept asking him if he was sure he could eat it all. He insisted he could and he did eat every last drop of delicious goodness!

1 comments:

The Cook Clan

What a fun date!! I love how kids view the world :) So cute!! I think it's so neat to do individual nights out like that...what a great mom you are!