CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random Shots

Yes, that is Ashlyn sucking her big toe! Where she comes up with these things I have no idea. But she has been doing this randomly for the last couple of weeks now. I guess that double jointedness makes it oh, so easy to do. :)



The Diva makes Gavin chauffeur her around in this jeep. There is just one small problem, he can barely cram himself into it anymore. Check out his knees! I was laughing over this sight yesterday afternoon. This jeep was his third birthday present. It has been well loved as you can see from the following picture.


What a difference 4 years makes!


This one I took last night because it is just so sweet! It is very rare for Whitney to fall asleep on the sofa. She'd been to a sleepover party the night before so I'm pretty sure she didn't get a lot of sleep. Ashlyn-the-Snuggle-Bug couldn't resist joining her.




6 comments:

Susieq

Oh, that is so funny about Ashlyn. I remember making a trip to Yellowstone when I was almost four to visit Aunt Avis and family. I was sucking my thumb and Uncle Glenn asked if I could suck my toe too. I remember picking it up and putting it in my mouth. Oh, to be so limber again. Just don't tell Chris that his little toe-sucking diva takes after me so much.
I love those pictures so much. It makes it easier to be so far away.

The Patty Cake House

I love the pictures!!!! I love the one of Gavin crammed in the jeep driving around Ashlyn. So cute!!!

The Fisher's

They are getting so big! And such cute pictures!

The Phipps

Great pictures!!

Kattelman Krew

Oh, we missed you and the kids (Chris included with kids :) ssoooo much this conference!

I'm horrible at keeping up with my blog, I'll try to do better.

jaimeanderson1

We used to have that same jeep! We bought it for Christmas the year Carlee was 5 and Zak was 2. Ours was just as used and loved as it looks like yours is. lol. In fact, last year we finally got rid of it because the kids couldn't fit anymore and they had jumped over the curb so many times the wheels were coming apart! So cute!