CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

MONSTER Truck Show


Gavin said this was his favorite truck at the show.


Last night Chris and Gavin went to their first Monster Truck Show along with the Patterson men. This was a highly anticipated event for Gavin! It had been postponed once due to bad weather so he was past ready to experience this spectacular show. Chris said he kept saying, "I hope one of the monster trucks crashes!" Lucky him got his wish right down to a flipped over truck complete with flames. Yes!!! Chris offered Whitney the opportunity to attend but she declined.

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl

I can't believe Whitney wouldn't go. Although I've never been, it is a life-long dream of mine. I once went on a "surprise" date to WWE wrestling. That was the largest gathering of white trash I've ever experienced. I'm sure Chris can vouch for the folks at the monster truck show too. I'm disappointed Gavin didn't wear his Confederate flag shirt though.

The Patty Cake House

I love the pictures!!! They looked like they had so much fun - but I'm glad I stayed home in my jammies :)