CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Chris's Newest Obsession. . .






Chris has been wanting a canoe for some time now but being the bargain hunter he is, has been patiently looking around for about a year now. I was actually treated to a little lecture, compliments of Chris, on how patient he is. Yes, that is right Patient Chris!!! But after some thought I realized in this particular instance he has shown quite a bit of patience. He found this steal on Craig's List and drove up Saturday with the kiddos to Wetumpka to pick up his sweet lil' Wenonah for only $60! Though she was made in 1984 and needs some TLC and work, he assures me he has made off with quite the steal and is the envy of the outdoorsy fitness forums he likes to frequent online. I think Gavin might be even more excited about it than Chris.

3 comments:

Kattelman Krew

Mark is so proud :)
and I'm suppose to tell Chris that he doesn't need to bring when you guys come, we have a boat he can use: yes, we have 3 -which according to Mark all have their purpose...
so welcome to the club:)

This Idaho Girl

You should make Chris a shirt. I'll help. Of course it will say "Patient Chris" right across the front. I'm glad his wish has finally been fulfilled. Just remind him not to go swimming in Lake Tholocco.

My Three Boys

Oh if Ster and Chris were any more alike. Ster wants one terribly also.