CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Landon's First Haircut


Chris had been insisting that Landon needed a haircut. He did need a bit of a trim. His hair was growing over his ears and looking a little unruly. On Monday I had told Ashlyn we were going to get Landon's hair cut and she was so excited about it! When it didn't happen that day she was very disappointed so the next day she was insistent that we go and get Landon's haircut. The girl at the salon looked terrified when I said I wanted to get his hair cut. She asked me if he had ever had his hair cut before. When I said, no she looked even more terrified. She proceeded to tell me some war stories of cutting little ones hair. Landon did great though! It helped that he was sleepy. Overall he was just really curious and fascinated by the whole thing.
Particularly by the whole mirror aspect of being able to watch in the mirror too. She was a big Landon fan by the end of his haircut though! His hair ended up shorter than I was wanting and I have been regretting getting it done. He just looks so much older now.
Then Ashlyn wanted her hair cut. She has been obsessed with scissors and hair salons lately so we got her a trim too. I have been a little paranoid that she is going to try to cut her own hair so hopefully a haircut will fill that need.


after shot



















before shot