CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Landon's Stats

He has discovered his toes and he loves them! He finds them pretty darn tasty too.
He has also discovered the joys of toys. He has got his hand to mouth coordination down!

His fingers are in his mouth about 90% of the time. The only problem is he keeps gagging himself.

This baby boy does not want to be in a prone position unless he is eating. Yesterday I decided to sit him in his boppy pillow and see how he did with sitting and this was the result. He isn't falling down more like swaying in circles. If he wasn't constantly jerking his arms around I think he would have been able to sit longer.
He had his 4 month check-up on Wednesday, though he is now 4 1/2 months old.
Length: 27 1/4 " - 96%
Weight: 16 pounds 3 ounces - 75%
Head circumference: 18 1/4 - off the charts!!!
(I think everyone has noticed by now that he has his Dad's perfectly round and huge head.)
Landon is one strong baby! His torso is as solid as a rock. There is no passively holding him. I liken it to holding an alligator. You better hold on with both hands or you will loose him! He is sleeping through the night more and more. He really adores his Daddy! As soon as he sees Chris or even just hears his voice he gets super excited and starts trying to get his attention. Either by fake crying or trying to throw his body towards him.

10 comments:

Joe*Nikki

What a sweet little guy!!

Kevin n Amy Cederquist

Do you think you could e-mail me a copy of that picture in the onsie? Would yo mind if I put it on my etsy shop? zimzim06@gmail.com

Shannon

He is so cute!! I love the picture of him in the boppy...adorable!

The Phipps

He is a cutie pie!!! I love seeing your pictures!

The Cook Clan

He is just adorable...I can't believe he's 4 1/2 months already!! And already trying to sit up...he's gonna be a go getter =)

The Patty Cake House

My offer still stands....... I'll take him any day!!!

Clan Andreasen

You're family is adorable! I think it is amazing how fast our little ones grow. Kudos to Gavin for being a brave big brother! And, good luck to Whitney with her new blog!

~The Dippold's

So cute! What great pics! Love the name . . . it is one of the names Dan and I have picked out. :)

labelle31

I love the new pics of Landon! He is at my favorite age! Their so fun at that age and can't around to get in mischief! By the looks of it, it won't be too long though! The pic where he's sitting up looks just like Chris! I imagine Mr. Chris is insufferable with pride! :D Can't believe I haven't even got to hold him yet! No Fair! :(

Elizabeth

What a cute baby! I just love the way you write your posts. They are my favorite to read.