CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Funny Beach Pictures

As I was looking through my hundreds of beach photos I was struck by how many funny shots there were, so I thought I would share. May they bring you a chuckle or two. Here's to every Mom who has ever tried to get a good shot of multiple kids!
I love the vast difference between Landon and Whitney's expressions. He looks like he's given up hope of ever being saved from the crazy girl.
This is Ashlyn telling me to smell her stinky bum. Chris was slightly disturbed when he saw this pose. He said, "it looks like Whitney's the Mom!"

Not quite the mother/child shot I was hoping for.

You will probably need to click on this shot to make it full sized so you can see what a winner this one is! Landon has spit up all over himself and Chris, Ashlyn is being completely uncooperative (as usual), Gavin is making a goofy face and Chris and Whitney both have their eyes closed. This was the end of our shoot because Ashlyn's hair was full of spit up. I did not get even one decent group shot! GRRRR!!! Though it was not for lack of trying.

Whitney better live it up while she is still bigger than Gavin. Someday she will be receiving lots of paybacks!

Oh Ashlyn! Her fun personality is really shining through in this one. She is the #1 reason for why I could not get a group shot. This child delights in being contrary.

Lately Whitney wants to take lots of silly pictures. She said this was her mad face. Looks more like she smelled something bad!

8 comments:

Susieq

Those are almost better than the good ones. I love that you posted them.

Carissa

ha ha, they're great! Someday you'll probably be glad to have so many mess-ups to laugh about. I know I've got PLENTY and they are the kids' favorite.

Kevin n Amy Cederquist

thanks for making my day

Anonymous

Some of them are so funny! I love the one of Landon spitting up, I laughed out loud!

Mary

So cute--all of them, especially the funny ones. I love your stories too.

Shannon

These are great pics and I'm so glad you shared! They really made me laugh! Picture taking always turns me into a sweat machine & no one ever wants to cooperate!

The Cook Clan

What a fun post!! Ashlyn cracks me up and I love how Landon is sticking his tongue out in the picture of you and him together! =) Thanks for sharing =)

Elizabeth

I love your pictures. I still think you should use them as your Christmas card. Candid shots are more fun anyway.