CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Kaden the Great!






On Friday Gavin brought home a little paragraph he had written about his good friend Kaden. Friend was one of that week's spelling words and the teacher asked them to write about a friend. This is what Gavin wrote:
My friend Kaden was great.
I went almost every day to see if he could play.
Most of the time we would play outside.
I loved to play with him. He was great!
Gavin misses you Kaden (even is he did misspell your name)! Thanks for being such a great friend and example for him.

3 comments:

The Patty Cake House

Kaden says, "Gavin you are my best friend, I really miss you. Maybe we can see eachother someday."

Mom says, "that is the cutest thing ever!!! Gavin is a great kid!!! We miss you!!!"

The Cook Clan

That is soooooo sweet!! I love the first picture of the two of them too...such handsome boys!!

This Idaho Girl

Those pictures are priceless.