CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Little Mommy

Ashlyn loves her Landon baby! She wanted to feed him baby food the other day. I had my doubts as to how this situation would play out but I was happily surprised. Landon was so patient about the whole thing. It was like he knew she didn't mean to repeatedly gag him or give him a big spoonful of nothing. He was even opening his mouth for her and leaning forward to get it. Ashlyn was in heaven!!! This went on for a good 25 minutes before Landon was done. First she tried sweet talking him, then she moved on to threatening before resorting to tattling. "Mom! Landon won't open his mouth!" That is when she learned a valuable Mommy lesson, you can lead baby to food but you can't make him eat it!

5 comments:

Katie Webb

Looks like she didn't even make that big of a mess :) I can't wait for Morgan to start helping out a little more!

Shannon

So cute! Love the picture of Landon in the background....is he telling you save him with his eyes? lol! Emma has wanted to try this with the boys but I haven't had the courage....maybe I'll consider it now!

The Patty Cake House

Landons smile!!! I love it!!!

Mary

Cute! It looks like they're both having fun...Landon is a lucky brother.

Whitney

She did a better job than me!!!!!!
:D