CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mermaid in Training

Ashlyn recently completed his first course of swim lessons. She loved going to her swim class! Mom loved it too! Mostly because she would take a nap afterwards and I could use it to bribe/threaten her to my advantage. =D It is always interesting to see your child interact with others. At first, she kept trying to sneak off and do as she pleased but Ms. Martha is not one to stand for any monkey business and soon had Ashlyn in hand. She would do the cutest little shake/wiggle when exiting the pool. Ms. Martha said it reminded her of a wet dog shaking water off which was a perfect description. Since most of the shaking was coming from her behind. This little girl really knows how to shake her booty! I'm still debating whether or not to sign her up for October, since the pool water was really aggravating her eczema.

4 comments:

The Patty Cake House

SO SO SO CUTE!!!!

Brett and Diane

I just love reading posts about Ashlyn she always makes me smile and giggle inside and I also love how you have been posting your pictures. Do you have to have something special to do that? I'm thinking you do. Mabye I need Ashlyn to come over to our house I was trying to teach Jaxson today to shake his booty when I said, Shake your booty. He thought I was just super funny saying that.

Heather

There is a free photo shop program you can download off the internet called Picassa. I am using the collage tool. It is just a lot quicker than uploading each picture individually. I wish Ashlyn could come over and show Jaxson how to shake his booty!!!

Pepple

So cute! I am glad to see she did so well in swim classes. We have been debating about doing them for Lola. She is a little fish and would swim everyday if we could, but I worried she was too young for the lessons.