CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun Family Night

Gavin swaggering with pride.

Daddy's-Not-So-Little-Girl


I'm not sure what this green thing is called but I'd like to thank the inventor of it! It was AWESOME!!! Ashlyn was able to join in the fun. After bowling each frame she had to give Daddy a big hug. Gavin also received hugs after each of his turns bowling. All Whitney got was evil looks and elbows as they fought over who would sit on Daddy's lap.



This is the look Whitney gave me after I called her Ashlyn. It was like a knife straight to her heart. Landon still loves me even when I call him Gavin.






Ashlyn pondering which bowling bowl to use.




Whitney had some free bowling passes so we headed down to Rucker Lanes Monday for family night. Chris told Whitney and Gavin that if one of them got a strike we would go get some ice cream. Gavin finally got one on his very last frame! Ashlyn also got a strike using her little green dino slide. Despite a very funky bowling style Gavin was the night's winner. Whitney was second and Chris was only able to beat Ashlyn. This was almost more than his fragile little male ego could take. We all had a lot of fun!





3 comments:

malia

hahaha! poor Chris! It looks like you had a fun time! Love it! :)

Shannon

Ha! So funny that Chris could only beat Ashlyn. And, I love how offended Whitney was that you called her Ashlyn. Julia is always so mad when I call her Emma. I love bowling, it's so much fun and cheap!

The Patty Cake House

I love the last picture of Ashlyn she looks so tiny and cute up against those bowling balls. Looks like you guys had such a fun time.