CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Beach Collages

Big sigh...Gavin never wants to pose for me. I have to settle for action shots and funny faces like the one in the left hand corner up above.
I can always count on Whitney to model and pose for me. She delivers every time with nary a complaint! (Poor Wit is literally as blind as a bat and can't see a thing without her glasses. She wears her old pair when we go to the beach.)

I love Ashlyn's little polka dot bikini! If only it was yellow it would be perfect!

Whitney, Gavin and Ashlyn have always been water lovers! There is nothing better than a day at the beach. This was probably our last trip to the white sand beaches of Florida's panhandle. One of the things I'm really going to miss about living here at Fort Rucker is our close proximity to gorgeous beaches.

4 comments:

Joe*Nikki

Beautiful pictures!! I can't believe how big Ashlyn is getting. I just love beach pictures!!

The Cook Clan

Great collages!! Even tho I LOVE the mountains, I miss the beach soooo much!! Your kids are really cute...Ashlyn is getting big...I love her long hair =)

Kattelman Krew

LOOKS LIKE TOO MUCH FUN!!! Don't worry the Guard offers the free marriage get-a-ways too...so it won;t be the last freebe. The kids look so grown up, Mark thinks Whitney looks so much like you...and the collage of her looks way to grown up...wish we were there!

Brett and Diane

What fun memories!