CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Landon's Photo Shoot



Mr. September
Landon: Mom, I feel violated. Please stop!






A dream died today. I had to face the facts. Landon is not naked baby picture material. He looks pathetically undernourished and scrawny despite my best efforts to fatten him up. He was my last hope of having a chubby baby. I had been telling myself he was getting downright chubby. Yes, I think I must be delusional. Nonetheless, he is still adorable even if he has no bum, doesn't have a double chin, nor chipmunk cheeks or even triple rolls on his thighs!

11 comments:

The Healthy Nutcase

Oh Heather! That is so funny! He is sooo so cute and I'm sorry to say, not chubby at all. But, maybe he'll surprise you and gain some poundage here soon. :) We sure miss you guys. Hopefully we'll cross paths again.
~Jenny

The Phipps

He is so cute!!! And I love the pictures!!!

My Three Boys

he is so stinking CUTE!!!

Susieq

He may not be chubby, but he is absolutely adorable. What personality shows in that cute little face. I can't wait to meet him.

labelle31

I wanted to remind you that you were not a real chubby baby either! If your Grandmother had commented one more time on your 'poor pathetic, skinny legs' I would have slapped her! How tall is he? You were long and skinny too! But you were also gorgeous, as is he, even if he does look very much like his father! LOL Love the pics! Very, very nice! Can't wait for you all to get out here!

Anonymous

How cute is he??! What a handsome little boy!

Shannon

He is adorable, skinny or not!!

Joe*Nikki

What a sweetheart!! The pictures are precious! What a cute little guy you have!!

Carissa

SO sweet! I have never seen such a photogenic baby! That smile of his... :)

malia

oh sad! :) but you know what? even if he isn't a chubby baby, he is absolutely adorable! :) i love love love the photo shoot!

Pepple

He is absolutely adorable!! What a photogenic little guy too! Great pictures!