CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Updated Grocery List



This morning's excitement consists of a trip to the commissary. I had started a list last night at Chris's request because he won't be able to accompany me like he usually likes to. (He LOVES grocery shopping!) Heaven forbid I forget anything vital like his Cocoa Pebbles or plain non-fat yogurt. Apparently, I had missed a few essentials that Whitney was kind enough to add to the list for me. Such as:

Strawberry ice cream (large tub)
Doritios (nacho or ranch)
fruit rollups
grips (any kind) I'm not even sure what these are.
peanut butter (lots!)
CHOCOLATE SYRUP

And then I guess she really got carried away on a flight or fancy and added Deer and Blue Bird Webkinz!!! Just in case the commissary has decided to start carrying toys???

8 comments:

Kattelman Krew

That's so funny! your kids do the cutest things...Whitney's my kinda girl, I used to try to get my parents to buy certain treats when we would go to the store -but our convincing only worked when my Dad would come, my mom knew better:)

Pepple

That is so funny!! Go Whitney!

malia

ha ha ha! that is so funny. i love it! :) and i love that chris likes to go shopping with you. that's great! :)

The Fisher's

Whitney was only making sure there were things available for your all night parties it sounds like you are hosting :) At least she lets you know what she likes!

Anonymous

HAHA!! Too funny!

Kaysha Alesa

Funny, Whit's list looks identical to my real grocery list. hmm.

Anonymous

Awesome! I, too, love CHOCOLATE SYRUP. (It must have been so important that it needed to be fully capitalized!)

Do you make your own granola?!
Good heavens, girl, you are GOOD!

Just as a side note, sometimes Limited Too in Dothan has "buy 1, get 1 free" on Webkins. They're this decade's Beanies.

~The Dippold's

That is so cute!! What a way to brighten your day. :)