CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Role Reversal

Friday night we had some friends over to play games. Whitney had her friend Jessica over to spend the night. Things were getting a little too rambunctious with a rousing game of Cranium. Around 11:30 pm Whitney came in and said, "Mom do you think you could be quieter? Jessica & I are trying to sleep, but you guys are so loud we can't!" It was so ironic! Because really shouldn't it have been the other way around? LOL

3 comments:

Kattelman Krew

That how you know we had fun!!! Thanks again for hosting an excellent night of games... Mark and I are a little bit too competitive with games that are girls vs. boys, Thank goodness Whitney was there to put us in our place :)

The Patty Cake House

That makes me laugh! She reminds me a little of myself when I was her age.

The Phipps

Sometimes you've got to have a little fun!!! So keep it up!!!