CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gavin's 15 minutes!

If you recieve the Friend magazine you might want to go check out the October issue's Friends in the News section. There is a very handsome little guy that you just might recognize! Though I think I'm more excited about it than he is. ha,ha. When I showed it to him he said incrediously, "I'm in a magazine?" Though it does list him as 5 years old which just goes to show how long it has been since I sent in the submission.

10 comments:

The Phipps

Congratulations!!! Gavin!!!! And Mom!

Susieq

Wow, Gavin, that is so neat! I can't wait to see it.

Joe*Nikki

Way to go Gavin...you're famous!!

The Fisher's

Aaawwww...I just got the Friend today and had to go check it out - that is so cool! I always thought that would be the neatest thing when I was a kid :)

Katie Webb

Ha, thats funny! Cool though! I remember my friend was in the Ensign once and I was so jeleous.

~The Dippold's

How neat!! I can't believe it took that long for it to actually get published! But hey at least he made it in there! :)

Pepple

Yay Gavin! And Yay mom for taking the time to send it in! I still remember when Whitney was in there. So fun!

Kattelman Krew

I had no idea that we had a celebrity in our midst! better tell Gavin to practice his John Hancock, cause we are going to need an autograph!!!

Brett and Diane

My mom showed it to me last night I was amazing that my cousin is in the friend what a celebrity!

Mary

I got the Friend magazine and showed Joie. She said, "Gavin! How'd he get in there?" :-)