CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And the Winners Are...

I received my first blogging award. Thank you Monique! And I am supposed to pass on this distinction to 5 other bloggers. After much deliberation I have chosen these 5 lucky winners. Go check them out! You won't be sorry you did.

1. www.herewegoagain.blogspot.com. Sarah writes the funniest blogs ever!

2. www.waynsh.blogspot.com. Kaysha has the cutest blogs and also is very funny!

3. www.tylerandcarissa.blogspot.com. Because Carissa is an inspiration to women everywhere!

4. www.mybigfatnycexperience.blogspot.com. Malia covers a whole range of things from silly to thought provoking. You never know what you will get.

5. www.all6ofus.blogspot.com. I love that the kids get on and make posts and Mary's posts are awesome.