CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Stinker


First off, let me start out by saying Ashlyn would be more than happy to live off nothing more than cheese and chocolate milk. This morning I came downstairs to find her enjoying a block of cheese she had helped herself to. Now the block of cheese had been retangular in shape but by that point was looking more like a triangle.


Then about 20 minutes later I find her on the sofa trying to drink Nesquick powder with a straw. I don't think that worked out too well for her because by the time I came upon her she was using the straw as more of a dipstick. Honestly, I don't know what came over her! This was untypical behavior for her so we shall see if this is the beginning of a new "phase." She didn't even have the decency to act even a little contrite!

12 comments:

The Patty Cake House

That is so funny! She is definately a girl after my own heart! What I would give to eat a block of cheese and suck up as much chocolate as I could get down without having to pay for it on the scale. :o)

Joe*Nikki

Ashlyn...we just love that girl.

The Phipps

Ashlyn is so cute!! And she sure knows the good things to eat!!!

Kattelman Krew

That's is so classic! I'm so glad you have chosen to document her silly phases. Her face is so cute! It's like she wandering why your not doing the same thing...we must be crazy :)

Carissa

CUTE! I am constantly finding Nesquick powder messes at my house.

The Fisher's

Nesquik..Mmmmm...I'm drinking some in honor of Ashlyn now :) Maybe Nesquik should make the containers child proof? Logan has made some messes with it as well, what is it with these kids? Where could they possibly get this love of all things chocolate? ;) And cheese is just another of lifes staple foods, it should be it's own food group! Looks like you're staying busy, have a great one!

My Three Boys

I think she is having a Marcus moment!! I outlawed chocolate milk at our house for the very reason

labelle31

Looks like Ashlyn made very little mess with her Nesquick! Unlike her father who has been known to splash it from one end of my kitchen to the other! It's always easy to tell when Mr. Chris is on an ice cream and Nesquick binge! :D Guess Ashlyn takes after her Mommy, who is very neat!

Pepple

I love the chocolate around her lips, so cute! Lola loves blocks of cheese. I had to finally move the cheese drawer up because she was getting into it too much! She is so adorable!

malia

that is hilarious! you have the funniest kids!

Anonymous

Addie does that with BUTTER!!! I have to hide the butter sticks or she gets in there and will take a few bites. Why? Who know! Kids will be kids I guess!

Mary

Don't kids just make you laugh? We had a kid journal when our kids were little (I guess it's a blog now), and they read it and crack up over the things they used to say and do!