CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Frog Princess...

Jumper has chosen to live in in his birdbath/habitat for 2 days now! Gavin doesn't seem suprised to find him still here every day, he says Jumper likes him. =) Every morning I check to see if he is still here and I'm suprised to still see him. This morning I told Gavin that I think Jumper is really a girl and is waiting to be kissed and turned into a Princess. It was pretty cute yesterday because some neighbor kids were over looking at him when Gavin came home from his friends house. He came over touched the water and pronouced it way too hot. He said "everyone back up and move away, I've got to cool down his water". His tone of voice was the cutest part because he was so serious and authoritive. He has also been catching bugs for him to eat. But we are not allowed to watch and see if he eats them. Gavin insists he likes to eat without being watched.

4 comments:

Kaysha Alesa

What a cutie.

~The Dippold's

How fun! I am glad the frog is staying for Gavin's sake. What a neat learning experience. :)

Pepple

How neat! I hope the frog hangs around a while for Gavin's sake. Thats a cute little frog.

malia

oh, that is cute. and that is great that he is learning to care for a pet like that. i think it will only do wonderful things for the little guy...