CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Gavin's newest critter...

Joy of joys! Gavin found this cute little frog this morning. He has spent hours out there with his new pet Jumper. Takes me back to my own frog capturing days. They were never this cute in Nevada though!

He made him this little "habitat" in the bird bath on our front porch. He says mosquitoes will lay there eggs in the water and that will be what Jumper eats. Think he's watched one too many animal show?

2 comments:

The Phipps

How cute!!! i run away every time i see frogs!! we have millions out here where we live, if he ever needs any more!!!

Susieq

Does Chris remember the story of his Mother Day's frog? I know he wasn't very old, maybe 5 or 6. We were living in Vernal and when I jokingly asked him what he was giving me for Mother's Day, he said 'a mother's day frog.' I said oh, wow. Well, somebody let the irrigation water run too long, we woke up Sunday morning to a flooded back yard. And Chris went out to play in the water and came running in with a tiny little Mother's Day Frog!