CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bon Voyage Wendy!


The hardest thing about being in the military is that I don't get to spend as much time as I would like with some of my favorite people, such as my sister Wendy. It has been over two years since I last saw her! Way too long!!! She recently finished her masters degree in social work and is starting a new job as a therapist so she decided to take a much deserved vacation before she starts. We had five great days together. She left this morning and I have been sad all day. Though I am so excited for her because she is flying to Europe for the first time as I type! Thanks for coming Wendy. I love you and and I am so proud of the amazing person you are. What a blessing you are to me! And if you decide you don't like your new job, Whitney's offer to share her room with you still stands. =)

5 comments:

The Patty Cake House

I'm glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous

Yay for sister time! It is so good for our hearts!
I get to see Chris is about 2 weeks and I can't wait!

Pepple

How fabulous do you look for just having a baby! I am glad you had fun with your sister. :)

Shannon

Heather, you look wonderful for just having baby Landon! And, congrats to Wendy on all of her success! She's come so far from the days where we used to make her say nice things about us before we would let her in the car! ha!

The Cook Clan

That is so cool that you got to see your sister. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get to see her again. And I agree with the other comments that you look fantastic!! You look tinier than before you were even pregnant :) No fair :) But good for you!!