CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Ashlyn's New Baby Doll

Ashlyn is in love with her newest baby doll - Landon! That doll on the left used to be her favorite baby but has now been pushed to #2. Ashlyn brought her over so "Landon could have a friend". She has tried to pick him up a couple of times now (which I was worried about). She also will push his binky in his mouth, whether he wants it or not! Also, she wants to feed him food. I keep telling her he can only have milk and I think she has accepted this rule. She also got to take him for his first walk in the stroller about a week ago. She wanted to push it all by herself. Not being able to see over the stroller was a bit problematic for steering the stroller though! If he can survive Ashlyn's "love" we will be in luck!

Ashlyn doing her part to fatten up those scrawny little chicken legs!


8 comments:

The Cook Clan

Landon is sooooo cute and I love the big smile on Ashlyns face as she's feeding him...precious!!

Susieq

Oh, I'm so glad she loves her new brother. And her smile is priceless.

Katie Webb

How sweet. He is a skinny little thing isn't he? He's so adoreable. I can't wait to have a little boy!

Mary

Why settle for a doll when you have the real thing? The look on her face is full of true mommy pride.

Elizabeth

Reading about Ashlyn I thought I was reading about Brianna. She is the same with Abbie. I am hoping she will survive Brianna's love too. We have already had Dorrito chips and forced binki episodes. I think your baby is darling. New babies bring a lot of love.

malia

oh how fun! I am so glad that she is in love with him!!! that is a good thing, right? :)

The Patty Cake House

I love Ashlyns face when she is feeding him - she looks so genuinely happy to have a baby brother.

Windy

too cute!!