CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Better Than a Dog!




Last night Gavin's night was immediately ruined when he saw broccoli was on the dinner menu. Gavin hates most vegetables but he has a special hatred for broccoli! Lately, Ashlyn can't get enough of it though! I think you see where this is going. =) It's about time Ashlyn started paying off all the love and affection Gavin has so generously showered upon her since birth! Really most dogs won't even eat broccoli!

5 comments:

The Patty Cake House

That is soooo funny - what a lucky day for Gavin!

The Cook Clan

I lovehow Gavin looks in the first pic...he's like okay, here ya go if you're sure you want to eat it!! Cute post...love it =)

Brett and Diane

I love reading your posts. I remember Gavin and his "love" (not) for veggies. I'm not really a broccoli fan either specially cooked broccoli but I heard of this new way to cook broccoli and it's now my new fav. You put it in a pan drizzle olive oil over it and toss it just with your fingers sprinkle kosher salt and then broil it for 3-4 min. take it out and stir it and put it back in for another 3-4 min. Some parts might get black but that's okay because the black parts are really yummy. I know it will still look like broccoli but it might be worth a try. I made this for my in-laws for Mother’s Day lunch and everyone LOVED it as well.

The Phipps

That is so cute! Your children really look after each other!

Christy

My girls want her to come over next time we're having any veggie. At least one of them eats it.