CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Last night was Gavin's first game of the season. His team decided to call themselves the Vipers which Gavin loves. Here he is looking cute in the dugout!



Gavin was first up to bat for his team. Here he is bringing it home from third base. Spacey me forgot to bring my action lens so it is blurry but yet still conveys his amazing speed and superior athletic ability. =)

Here he is high fiving Dad after bringing it in to home plate. I love this shot! He is so pleased with himself.



We couldn't keep Ashlyn away from Gavin throughout the game. We had to physically restrain her from joining him on the field and in the dug out. I'm afraid she was downright distracting as she kept calling his name and saying hi. This is a picture of him giving her a drink from his water bottle through the chain link fence. LOL



Playing first baseman. He was so into the game! I could tell he was trying so hard and wanted so badly to do well. You could almost see all the kids struggling to make those split second decisions on where to throw the ball and such. I felt anxious for them.



Gavin's own personal cheering section! You can see how absolutely engrossed Whitney was in watching 7-8 year olds play baseball. =)





5 comments:

The Phipps

So much fun!! I love the pictures! Way to go Gavin!!!

The Cook Clan

I love the first picture of Gavin...he is such a cutie :) And of course the one of Gavin giving Ashlyn a drink thru the fence...too cute!! Go Vipers!!

The Patty Cake House

I love that first picture of Gavin. He would probably hate this but he looks really really cute in purple!!! :O)

malia

Haha! I love this! Gavin looks great! How fun. I hope he has a very successful season!!!

Unknown

We love baseball in this family!!!! Way to go Gavin! David played first base! Keep going to those games. They are a lot of fun. We are so excited for that new little brother to come so he can enjoy watching his big brother play! Keep us posted. I think he will be born tomorrow! Can't wait to see his picture. Love you all!