CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

14 Reasons



May 19, 1995
Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Weaver
Photographic proof that Chris once had hair and I was once thin. =D
(This post is a little early. I just don't know if I will be up to blogging on the 19th.)

Chris did you ever think back in the 8th grade that you'd end up married to Heather Tobler, living in Alabama with 4 rug rats? In honor of our 14th wedding anniversary I have come up with"14 Reasons I Love You". Happy Anniversary!!!

1. You are such an incredible Dad to our kids.

2. You see the glass as half full.

3. You always remember birthdays, anniversaries, etc. and go out of your way to make them special.

4. You are a great cook!

5. How you will drop every thing to help someone in need, from lost pets to stranded motorists to feeding homeless people.

6. The way you get super excited over the simplest things.

7. You have gotten even better looking with age. I actually hate you for this one but I know you will love hearing it and after all this post for your enjoyment!

8. You always speak your mind.

9. You don't snore.

10. You never got a tattoo because I don't like them.

11. You let me pick where we go out to eat.

12. You always drive when ever we go anywhere together.

13. You are always telling me how much you love me and complimenting me.

14. You believe in me.

8 comments:

Susieq

He is a pretty special person, but he also has a pretty terrific wife. Being an Army wife is a hard job, and you support him 100%. You compliment each other.
Happy Anniversary to both of you!

~The Dippold's

Happy 14th Anniversary!! What a wonderful way to celebrate. :)

Kattelman Krew

Wishing you Happy Anniversary from 14 years to forever! We love you both and miss you so much, good luck today...

The Phipps

Happy Anniversary!! I think you both are pretty special:) And by the way you looked really pretty on Sunday!!

This Idaho Girl

Wow. Chris with hair. I have to say that he looks a lot like Gavin. Glad you guys made it. Happy 14th. That's awesome.

Brett and Diane

What a cute idea! You guys are so adorable I hope Brett and I can be like you someday!=) Happy Anniversary!

The Cook Clan

You guys are so cute!! Happy Anniversary :)

Unknown

I am glad you found each other also!!! I can't imagine either one of you without the other!!
Love you both!