CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Tiny but Mighty!





We just got back from viewing "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". The kids gave it a glowing two thumbs up! Ever since they started previewing it they have been anxiously awaiting opening night. They kept telling me that it was coming out on October third and could we please, please go see it that night. This was a first, they have never been this wild to see a movie before. My parents have a chihuahua and this is where their love of the breed began. As you can see in the first picture, Katie isn't too pleased when she has to share Grandpa's lap with one of the grandkids. She spends the majority of her time snuggled up with my Dad. They are quite the unlikely pair!

5 comments:

The Patty Cake House

HOW CUTE!!! Your kids are so dang cute.

Kattelman Krew

We expect a full detailed review of the film from Gavin, Whitney, and Ashlyn :) That's so cute seeing them get so excited about something, I remember doing that as a kid. I would fixate on something,
and do everything in my power until I could get it to happen.
wait.
I do that now.
guess I haven't changed much...

The Cook Clan

Good to hear the movie was a hit...we can't wait to go and see it too. It looks sooooo cute.

Brett and Diane

That's so funny that they were so excited to see that show.

malia

how funny! your kids love animals, don't they? i think that is so great! :) glad they liked the movie too!