CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Carrie and I have been wracking my brain to come up with 5 little known facts about me. Conclusion: I am not that interesting.

5 Things about me!

1.) I have never been freaked out by insects of any sort. In fact, I find them kind of interesting. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to share my home with cockroaches but they don't make me scream in fright.

2.) Once I start a book I almost always have to finish it. Even if I don't like it. I have to know what happens.

3.) I'm obsessed with my children's clothing. I love everything to do with them. From shopping for them to washing them to dressing them. It is thrilling for me, when I see another child wearing an article of clothing that my child once had. I still remember all their clothes, where I got them, if they were a splurge or a bargain. Thankfully though I also have a complete aversion to excess clutter and stuff. Or else I would probably still be hanging onto all of it. I even like to find good homes for my favorites in the hopes of seeing them again.

4.) I don't know how to shuffle cards. I always feel really stupid about this but yet never bother to learn.

5.) I don't hold a pen/pencil in the correct grip. My sister Hollee, Whitney and Gavin all hold them the same way. I even tried to get Whitney and Gavin to hold it the right way with no luck. Genetics or learned behavior? Who knows! But I find it interesting to contemplate.

I'm tagging Diane, Elizabeth and Malia.

The rules: Link the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Share 5 things that others probably don’t know about you. Tag fellow bloggers. Visit their blogs to see what they put! Enjoy…

5 comments:

Susieq

Hey, I was glad to find out things I don't know about you. Pretty cool. I also don't hold a pencil the right way. It used to drive the teachers crazy.

Pepple

I also hold the pencil incorrectly and so does Victoria. I have tried to change it to no avail. I was hoping I could blame that for my bad writing, but you have such pretty writing I will have to come up with a different excuse now!

Kaysha Alesa

Nature or Nurture. Hmm. I hold my pencil wrong too! If it is Nature maybe we are related somewhere down the way. If Nurture we have parents to blame. jk.

You are the reading queen! I remember when we lived in Colo. you were always reading.

Mary

Holding a pencil--I do incorrectly also, and I remember teachers commenting on it when I was younger--only one, a substitute, tried to change it. All children in this family hold a pencil incorrectly with the exception of Megan...makes you wonder about genes, since Joie and I share genes. Tim also holds a pencil correctly...but I can spell and he can't, so it's all in the outcome, right?

malia

I love this list!!! So fun to learn about things that you never would really share they're so random. Hmmmm. I'm going to have to think about my five things and will be posting shortly. :) love you guys!