CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Many Faces of Ashlyn. . .


These photos are in the order I took them in. Here we have #1.) Ashlyn's pouty face. "How dare she expect me to pose for photos, I won't have it!"
#2.) "Okay, Daddy is acting like a monkey! That is pretty funny but I must fight smiling and stay firm to my convictions."
#3.) "Alright, I have gained control of myself and look madder than ever. 2 points for me."

#4.) "Oh, shoot! Daddy, Whitney and Gavin are all acting like monkeys now. I guess, that deserves at least a small smile."

2 comments:

Susieq

I read these posts backwards. So I knew about the camera before I saw these adorable pictures. And with your kids, how can you not love taking photos? And I know you will be able to figure the camera out. Check around online and see if there are any free online classes you can take. You know me, I can't ever have enough pictures of those darling kids.

malia

ha ha ha! this made me laugh! thanks!