CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Happy!

It seems I am always writing posts about Ashlyn but she is just at that age where they say and do the cutest things. Plus, the older two spend most of the day at school. I have more material to pull from with her. =)
Lately, if I get after her for doing something she shouldn't like say pooping in her pants (Will this child ever be potty trained???) or pushing the library's books off the shelf repeatedly, she'll say your not mad Mommy, you're HAPPY! It's a good thing I have her to help me correctly label my feelings and emotions.

4 comments:

Kattelman Krew

Does it work is the question.
If it does I should really look into self talk.

I am Happy, or I'm not tired, or even: I already have the car/house/money of my dreams :)

She's genius! too bad I didn't know about this when I was a kid.
I'm going to try it out on Mark :)

Joe*Nikki

Ashlyn is just too cute for words.

Anonymous

HAHA that is super funny! I could totally hear Addie saying that to me. Kids crack me up!

steph

ha ha that made my day! i can hear her saying it and love it!