CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

*All*Star*

Whitney had a great soccer season. She was a high scorer for her team this season. But what I was most impressed with was her passing skills. I am no soccer expert but she just seems to have the knack for passing it at the best possible moment and right to the intended person. She plays on a co-ed team but it is made up of mostly boys. I have to say I get a chuckle out of watching some of the Dads try to deal with their sons being shown up by "a girl". She has been selected for Fort Rucker's Allstars' team so we are "enjoying" a few more weeks of soccer practices. Chris has been flying nights so that has given me the joy of carting all three kids to soccer practices. Not so fun for Gavin, Ashlyn and I but the price we must pay for the honor of living with an All*Star!

5 comments:

The Cook Clan

Whitney is such a cute girl and a great soccer player too. Congrats to her on making the All-Star team!! P.S. I LOVE your background and header...very cute!!!

Kaysha Alesa

All Star! Awesome! Congrats to Whitney. Soccer is so fun.

~The Dippold's

Congrats Miss All*Star!! How exciting. :)

Kattelman Krew

Oh my, I had no idea that we had so much talent in our mists... a celebrity no doubt, we are going to need her John Hancock!

Congrats Whit!!!

Susieq

Congrats Whitney!!! I'm glad I got to watch you and Gavin play soccer when I was there last year. I didn't realize I was in the presence of greatness.
I never understood where Chris got his athletic prowess. It wasn't from his Mom.