CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

In honor of Earth Day, Whitney wanted to make herself a flowered headband. She is pretty passionate about going green, recycling ect. We made this treasure Friday night and she was absolutely delighted with it!!! So much so, that she wore it to church on Sunday. There was much debate on whether to wear it all week long or save it for the big day. I voted for saving it for the big day.


Here is a shot of her before she headed off to school this morning. She felt the green and white striped socks and her recycling tee were perfect in honor of recycling and going green. I'm not sure how the mismatched shoes tied in though. Her class is going on a field trip to the movie theater today to see Disney's "Oceans" movie. Sometimes letting her express her individuality is very hard.

4 comments:

The Cook Clan

But she's so cute!! I love that she is her own person...that is awesome!!

This Idaho Girl

I remember all the awful things I wore in jr high. It could always be worse. Be glad she's not a goth. Happy Earth Day.

Shannon

She's so cute! I love that she is such an individual! You go girl!

~The Dippold's

Too cute! I love it. Way to go Whitney in showing your Individual Worth! :)