CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Landon's First Easter

Landon loving those plastic eggs.


I laughed over this. That is Ashlyn's doll's new bottle he is enjoying. He was sitting on the sofa with Chris while we were watching conference. That bottle was sitting on the arm of the sofa. He start going crazy trying to get it. As soon as I handed it to him he immediately popped it in his mouth and drank every last drop of water in it! I was impressed that he knew it was a bottle since it looks nothing like his bottles.


The Easter Bunny brought him this giant gumball machine toy. I had gotten one for my niece's birthday and it was a big hit with all the kids from Landon to my nephew who is close to 5. I know he remembered it too cause he got so excited when he first saw it. Whenever he is really concentrating his tongue comes out. =) He is a smart little guy.

Click on the collage to take a closer look at Landon enjoying his chocolate bunny along with my witty captions.

3 comments:

The Cook Clan

Landon is just as adorable as they come!! The picture of him with the baby bottle is too funny!! He's getting so big!!

Mindy

So cute! Love that captions as well. :)

Jenny Kuhni

I love that last collage of Landon, that is precious... and messy. :) And Ashlyn always cracks me up. :)