CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Enabler

This morning as Ashlyn was drinking her morning cup of chocolate milk, Landon crawled over and started throwing a fit for her sippy cup. Leading me to think she had been sharing her love of chocolate milk with him. This is how the conversation went:
Me: "Have you been letting Landon drink your chocolate milk?" (I was expecting a denial or an apologetic yes.)
Ashlyn: "Yeah! All day long!!!!" Now it was her tone of voice that really got me, it was like you moron! Why are you even asking me such a stupid question?!?

6 comments:

The Cook Clan

That is too funny!! Who doesn't love chocolate =)Liam loves hot cocoa and has to have it for bedtime and in the morning. I'm surprised he even likes it anymore with as much as I water it down =)

Jenny Kuhni

Ashlyn CRACKS me up!!! You could probably record her and send it in for some laughs. I think I was kinda like her as a little girl, SaSSy!!! :) How funny.

Heather

Jenny that gives me such hope!!! Sometimes, I honestly worry about this child.

This Idaho Girl

That is classic. Rachel actually survives on chocolate milk. I guess there are worse things.

Weaver's

It sounds like you have a wyatt that is what he sounds like had of the time

Elizabeth

You have the best stories to blog about!