CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Family Picture




About once a year, I force myself to have a family photo taken. I reason that someday I will be thankful that I did. Like most women I hate having my picture taken or more to the point looking at photos with me in them. It doesn't help that my husband is Mr. Photogenic either. Getting the whole family spiffed up and out the door is always stressful. Not to mention the challenge of getting at least one decent shot, where our eyes are at least open and aimed in the general direction of the camera. Many thanks to Emilie who not only agreed to take pictures of us but risked life and limb by standing on a very unstable picnic table to get this shot. She really went above and beyond and even photo shopped some collages and pictures too.

7 comments:

The Phipps

That is so good!!! And I'm not saying that because you all have on Alabama shirts:) It really is a great picture!

Anonymous

Those are so cute! You always look great in pics...I can't believe how big the kids are getting.

Duncan Family

they look great. i am thinking about getting the canon rebel... what do you think of yours?

Brett and Diane

Cute Cute Cute! Love the pictures you guys all in red look awesome with your background.

I need you address will you email it to me sometime? My email in case you don't have it is dianerickson@gmail.com

Thanks!

The Patty Cake House

Totally worth risking my life :O)

Joe*Nikki

So cute! I love them and Heather, you look great!! What a beautiful family!

Susieq

Ok, I hope that family picture is my Christmas present. You all take the best pictures. And, Heather, whether you realize it or not, you've always been a very beautiful young woman, but I think this is the best picture of you I've seen. You just glow. Must be the pregnancy and morning sickness. LOL