CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chris Another Year Older/Welcome 2010!!!!

The birthday boy with his ice cream cake.

Gloating because they were in the lead.


Our dear and wonderful friends the Pierces drove down to visit with us for the last days of December. They arrived late on the night of the 28th. I had not been feeling so hot for the past few days. That night I alternated heavy sweating with teeth chattering chills. I had told Chris I wasn't feeling well but when I disturbed his sleep it reached a critical point. The next morning he got up and called to get me a doctor's appointment. While I was at the doctor's office everyone else went to the Air Museum. Turned out I had my first bladder infection. I have to say that is the worst I have felt outside of pregnancy since I had pneumonia when I was first married. I have been kicking myself because I hardly took any pictures while they were here. You know I'm feeling bad when I don't take photos! On the 31st (Chris's birthday) we went to the Desert Museum which is more like a zoo. When we came home Chris cooked himself up a shrimp boil just like last year. Then we got so caught up in our game of Battle of the Sexes that we did not realize the new year was here until around 12:30. The time went way too fast but we loved having ya'll here!

1 comments:

malia

Chris--you look hot!!!!! :) Happy 34th to you! I hope you had an amazing time. It sounds like you did though! :)